The final part of our “blended learning” experience is an in-person forum. This time is for us to seek deeper understanding, share ideas, reflect on the work and commit to practice. There will be directed activities but the bulk of time will be given over to facilitated discussions with each other. We have set aside a maximum amount of time but imagine that we may not use it all, we understand that your time is precious and want to make the most of it. Our intention is to provide time so we can:
- Experience some good practice that we can use in our classrooms.
- Have time to share with each other ideas that help our teaching.
- Consider what evidence based initiatives we can use to support our work.
- Make meaningful contact with colleagues outside of our communities.
- Make a commitment to action that we can be held accountable to.
Please come to the ‘Gathering’ at the following time and location, we will provide refreshments.
Friday 2nd June from 3pm – 7pm
Saturday 3rd June from 9:30am – 4pm
Address: Mateřská škola Zeměkoule 176, Praha 4 – Kunratice
Please bring a device that can connect to the Internet: A mobile phone will do!